7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a flexible itinerary and the ability to travel at your own pace during this private tour of North Vancouver. With a guide dedicated to you and your party, you'll visit Indian Arm, Deep Cove, the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Cliffwalk, the Lions Gate Bridge Causeway, and other outdoor highlights in the area. Learn about the area's environment, flora, and fauna through commentary tailored to your interests. Round-trip private transportation means you can focus on the scenery rather than fussing over driving and directions.
- Private tour just for you and your party
- Insightful commentary tailored to your group's interests
- Visit all the highlights of North Vancouver at your own pace
- Round-trip transportation provided
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary in English on board
Hotel/cruise ship terminal pickup and drop-off
Private tour - just you and your group only
Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
Children aged 5 and under travels for free
Other out of pocket expenses
Entrance tickets to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 1-5 travel for free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beautiful Vancouver Explorer Tour And Shuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Vancouver Discovery Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during North Vancouver Discovery Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Vancouver Discovery Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Vancouver Discovery Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 75210P5
Compare Similar Experiences
North Vancouver Discovery Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverShore Excursions - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - Vancouver IslandPorts of Call Tours - Vancouver IslandFull-day Tours - Vancouver IslandShore Excursions - SeattleBus Tours - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleCategory
English BayRocky Mountaineer TrainDowntown VancouverVancouver ChinatownHR Macmillan Space CentreQueen Elizabeth ParkFlyOver Canada KelownaDeep CoveMuseum of Anthropology at UBCMuseum of VancouverFalse Creek Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Canada PlaceYaletownCleveland DamStanley Park Nature HouseVancouver Art GalleryBill Reid Gallery