- Boating, snorkeling, and kayaking adventure in Vancouver
- Snorkel and kayak among harbor seals at Pam Rocks
- All equipment included; no kayaking or snorkeling experience necessary
- Sightseeing only option lets you stay on the boat
- Admire Vancouver's coastal scenery
- Led by expert adventure guides
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Snap photos of the harbor seals sunning themselves on the rocks and moving effortlessly through the water. Harbor seals can grow up to six feet (1.8 meters) in length and are known to be docile and curious.
Don a provided wet suit and snorkel gear, then slip into the water and watch the seals from a respectful distance under the supervision of your snorkel guide. Chances are, the seals may want to check out their visitors; you and your group follow their lead and your guide ensures your safety. Kayakers climb into their boats and float nearby; the seals may bob along the surface next to the kayaks or swim playfully underneath. Switch between kayaking and snorkeling, or simply stay on the boat and watch the show. No snorkeling or kayaking experience is necessary.
This excursion includes snacks, hot soup, and cold drinks, all of which can be enjoyed while cruising back to Horseshoe Bay, admiring ocean and mountain scenery of Howe Sound.
Your tour ends up back at your departure point in Horseshoe Bay.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. 'Sightseeing Only' option cannot operate without enough divers or snorkelers.
- Guests must be able to swim
- Guest weights, heights, and shoe size must be shared with staff at time of booking.
- Trip operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date will be suggested.
- Children must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Children under 19 must have waiver signed by parent or guardian
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Dragon Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Snorkel and Kayak Near Seals: Vancouver Eco-Adventure.