Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip seaplane flight from Vancouver to Victoria
- Capture bird’s-eye views of the Georgia Strait and Gulf Islands
- Transport and admission to the Butchart Gardens included
- Choose from several morning departure times from Vancouver
Departure & Return
Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre Unit #1 - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC, V6C 0C3 The seaplane terminal is located at Burrard Landing in Coal Harbour. Parking is available at 1095 W Waterfront Rd, Vancouver, BC. Check-in for your flight 30 minutes ahead of the scheduled departure.
What To Expect
Make your way to the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre, part of Coal Harbour, and check in before your flight departure time. After a safety briefing, take to the skies for a scenic flight.
Fly out over the Georgia Strait and peer out below to see the villages and anchorages of the beautiful Gulf Islands. Look out for Mount Baker in the distance, Salt Spring Island, and the world-famous Butchart Gardens.
Touch down in the Inner Harbour, located in central downtown Victoria, and take ground transportation to the Butchart Gardens (admission included). In Victoria, shopping, the Royal BC Museum, and several other attractions are just steps away—enjoy free time in the city before returning on an afternoon or evening flight back to Vancouver.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please present photo ID at check in.
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- Please reconfirm flight time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "When in the Pacific Northwest, travel the way the locals do." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews