Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 30-minute seaplane flight over Sechelt
- Admire views of the Skookumchuck Narrows and Sakinaw Lake
- Fly over the inlet and Sechelt Peninsula
- Enjoy taking off from and landing in the ocean at Sechelt harbor
- Snap memorable photos of your aerial views
Departure & Return
Terminal is located in Porpoise Bay beside The Lighthouse Pub in the town of Sechelt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
In a short amount of time, enjoy an aerial view of the Sechelt Peninsula. Your pilot points out the Skookumchuck Narrows and Sakinaw Lake from the air. Snap photos of Thormanby Island and surrounding islands.
Capture more aerial views of the inlet, before your seaplane heads back to the harbor and lands on the ocean.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Valid government issued photo ID required at check in
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time
- Please reconfirm flight time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands