6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the west side of Canada on this private day trip to Squamish from Vancouver. With just your family and friends (up to 11 people total), explore a gold and copper mine at the Britannia Beach Museum, see Shannon Falls — actually three times higher than Niagara Falls — and visit the Railway Heritage museum. A Sea-to-Sky gondola ride is also included.
- See Shannon Falls, the Stawamus Chief mountain, and the Railway Heritage Museum
- Ride the Sea-to-Sky gondola
- Learn about the area’s history with commentary from your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter tour van
Gratuities are not included and are on an individual basis
Departure & Return
Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lawrence Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Great Squamish Day Trip from Vancouver?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Great Squamish Day Trip from Vancouver?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Great Squamish Day Trip from Vancouver?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Great Squamish Day Trip from Vancouver?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 41458P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaHistorical Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - WhistlerHistorical Tours - WhistlerHalf-day Tours - WhistlerBus Tours - Vancouver IslandHistorical Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandCategory
Deep CoveFlyOver Canada Indian Arm Salt Spring Island Museum of VancouverKitsilano BeachBrockton PointLibrary SquareBC Place StadiumBowen IslandScience World at TELUS World of ScienceVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)False Creek Queen Elizabeth ParkCapilano River HatcheryMuseum of Anthropology at UBCVancouver Maritime MuseumRocky Mountaineer TrainSeawall PromenadeVancouver Art Gallery