6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
British Columbia V0N 1V6, Canada
Right beside the bus station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY 7 Adventures Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Small-Group Tour of the Sunshine Coast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Small-Group Tour of the Sunshine Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Small-Group Tour of the Sunshine Coast?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Small-Group Tour of the Sunshine Coast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverFood Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWalking Tours - British ColumbiaMarkets - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaFood Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandWalking Tours - Vancouver IslandMarkets - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandFood Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattleMarkets - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Lions Gate Bridge Vancouver Maritime MuseumFlyOver Canada Seawall PromenadeVancouver Police MuseumDowntown VancouverCleveland DamVancouver LookoutProspect PointRocky Mountaineer TrainScience World at TELUS World of ScienceVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Capilano River HatcheryBC Place StadiumVancouver ChinatownBloedel ConservatoryMuseum of Anthropology at UBCBowen IslandLibrary SquareSalt Spring Island