- Fly between mainland British Columbia and Vancouver Island in a seaplane
- 20-minutes of fight time in each direction over the Strait of Georgia
- Land and takeoff from the water
- Free time in Nanaimo, Vancouver Island to explore (one to four hours)
Departure & Return
Our terminal is located in Porpoise Bay beside The Lighthouse Pub in the town of Sechelt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Valid government issued photo ID required at check in
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands