Explore our promoted experiences
- Vancouver city sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour
- Enjoy the city’s most popular attractions on an open-top bus
- Hop off at any of the stops, including Stanley Park, Yaletown, Canada Place, beaches and more
- Learn about Vancouver’s sites and history from the onboard commentary
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Key city attractions including Vancouver's famous Stanley Park. From the park’s highest point, Prospect Point, you have great views of the Cascade Mountains and Lions Gate Bridge. Admire the exquisitely carved First Nation totem poles, the most visited monuments in British Columbia, at Brockton Point. If you have time in your custom itinerary, hop off the bus at a spot in the park where you can take a horse-drawn carriage ride (weather permitting).
If you're in the mood for some shopping, consider getting off the open-top bus at Robson Street, with tiny boutiques and big brand-name stores to browse. For a bite to eat, check out the array of food stalls at Granville Island’s Public Market.
You have two options for relaxing on Vancouver's beaches when you're ready for a break from sightseeing: The bus stops at Stanley Park’s Second Beach, which has an outdoor pool and great views along the park’s Seawall, as well as English Bay Beach, a popular stretch of sand in this coastal seaport city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ticket valid for 48 hours
- Stop Frequency depends on season. Summer is every 10-15 minutes and Winter is every 50 - 60 minutes (subject to change)
- Recorded commentary available in English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Chinese and Korean
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms