- Sunset dinner cruise on Vancouver Harbour and Burrard Inlet
- Magnificent scenery of mountains and the city waterfront
- Live musical entertainment
- West Coast-themed cuisine
Departure & Return
Go west on Georgia Street (downtown Vancouver), when you get to Denman Street make a right turn. See parking lot on your left. Look for Harbour Cruises blue sign below the parking lot, walk down the ramp to the water to Harbour Cruises Marina. You have arrived! Go to ticket office to pick up boarding passes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When whimsy strikes you, visit the dinner buffet and sample a variety of regional dishes from fresh salads and sides to British Columbia salmon and beef bordelaise. (Sample menu included below.) As you eat, admire striking views, enjoy local live music, and visit with friends old and new.
Your dining cruise ends back at the departure point in Vancouver with plenty of time to sample the Vancouver nightlife.
Please note: This seasonal tour runs from May through Mid-October only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If you are seated with any other party please advise tour office 48 hours prior to the sailing time
- Vessels are wheelchair possible, please contact the tour office for more information
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Cruises Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.