9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make your way from the seaside city of Vancouver up to the peaks of Whistler Mountain during this full-day, guided tour that travels the winding Sea-to-Sky Highway. Depart from your hotel or cruise ship and set off passed Vancouver’s scenic Stanley Park taking pictures of the Lions Gate Bridge. Wind along the coastline passing beaches and towns stopping at provincial parks and lookouts before free time in Whistler.
- Driving tour through Vancouver and along the Sea-to-Sky Highway
- See natural sights on the coastal drive and stop at provincial parks
- Enjoy a half-day of free time to experience the mountain town of Whistler
Saved to wishlist!
Live English commentary on board
Hotel/cruise ship terminal pickup and drop-off
Private transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
Private tour - just you and your group
All other out of pocket expenses
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 1-5 travel for free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beautiful Vancouver Explorer Tour And Shuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver Whistler Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver Whistler Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver Whistler Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver Whistler Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vancouver Whistler Private Tour
6 hours 45 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandFull-day Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Bloedel ConservatoryStanley Park Nature HouseFalse Creek Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Horseshoe BayBowen IslandVancouver ChinatownVancouver Police MuseumDeep CoveBill Reid GalleryProspect PointFlyOver Canada Science World at TELUS World of ScienceCanada PlaceVancouver AquariumCapilano River HatcheryHarrison River Salt Spring Island Museum of VancouverFort Langley National Historic Site