- Visit Victoria—British Colombia's capital—on a tour from Vancouver
- Ride the ferry across the Gulf Islands to Vancouver Island
- Admission to Butchart Gardens included
- Enjoy hotel or port pickup and drop-off from downtown Vancouver
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour from Vancouver.
- "Be aware that there is no time allocated to lunch, you will need to use either your time at the garden or at Victoria to do that." See review
- "If you only have 1 day to spend, Id recommend this tour over driving and figuring out everything on your own, as you wont be able to be as efficient, carefree, and see as much in 14 hours." See review