- Discover the quaint city of Victoria, British Columbia from Vancouver
- Travel to Victoria via seaplane over the Gulf Islands
- Explore Victoria at leisure
- Visit the renowned Butchart Gardens
- Enjoy a return trip to Vancouver via modern speedboat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels, Air B&B, Private residences in Vancouver
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Victoria, explore the city at leisure. Then take a motor coach to the famous Butchart Gardens, one of the top tourist attractions in British Columbia and ranked by USA Today, CNN and National Geographic as one of the top display gardens in the world. Butchart Gardens has been designated a National Historic Site of Canada because of their international renown.
Take approximately two hours to explore the beautiful grounds.
The unforgettable Sunken Garden is a must-see, featuring cradle beds of annuals, flowering trees, and unique shrubs. Concert Lawn Walk displays a domed Children’s Pavilion and Rose Carousel with 30 hand-carved wooden animals and chariots. The Rose Garden showcases roses of every kind — marked by name, origin and year — plus a frog fountain and wishing well. There are also Japanese, Italian and Mediterranean Gardens to enjoy.
For the return trip to Vancouver, enjoy the luxury (and speed) of a modern, 62-foot aluminum express cruiser, complete with indoor-outdoor viewing areas, heated passenger seating areas, onboard washrooms and a small snack area.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of two adults is required for a trip
- Single travelers are subject to a $35 singles supplement
- Confirm pickup time 24 hours before the trip
- All travelers full names and gender required at time of booking
- Must bring 1 piece of government issued photo ID like Passport or driver license,citizenship card and non photo ID like Birth certificate, Social Insurance Number (SIN) card, Provincial Health card. one must have passenger’s name, date of birth and gender.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a partially guided tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lotus Land Tours Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Victoria and Butchart Gardens by Seaplane and Speed Boat.