- 11-hour sightseeing tour of Whistler from Vancouver
- Capture gorgeous scenery as you travel along the Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enjoy free time to explore Whistler Village on your own
- Learn about Whistler’s history from an informative guide
- Pickup and drop-off at Vancouver’s Canada Place included
Departure & Return
Please meet us at the covered benches next to the road 15 minutes before departure and meet your Discover Canada Tours guide (wearing bright green).
What To Expect
Stretch your legs with stops at Shannon Falls and admire the stunning landscapes.
Upon arrival in Whistler, enjoy a guided tour of the village that co-hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Then, the afternoon ahead is yours to spend how you would like. Get your retail fix in with shopping, go on a picturesque hike, or swim in the Lost Lake. The aerial views aboard the Peak-to-Peak Gondola are worth checking out as well. (Optional activities are at your own expense.) Feel free to ask your guide for recommendations.
After a pleasant day in Whistler, enjoy evening transport back to Vancouver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests 16-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Anyone 15 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No booster seats available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands