Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See the best of Vancouver with ease on this sightseeing tour
- Your guide shares Vancouver’s history in easy-to-understand language
- Discover key sites like the Capilano suspension bridge and Gastown
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Vancouver hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FREE PICKUP FROM ALL HOTELS in Vancouver, North Vancouver and Richmond, in all Harbours surrounding Vancouver, at the airport and at selected RV-parks and campsites
Tour start 10. a.m.
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Canada Place
- Tssawassen (for a fee)
- Horsehoe bay
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Michael Maus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by "Wonderful Vancouver" - all highlights city tour, english for foreigners (easy).