- Murano tour from Venice
- Travel by boat to the small chain of seven islands
- Visit a glass-making factory to learn about high-end Murano glass
- Walk around the islands independently
Departure & Return
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand. The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- San Donato’s visit are available from Monday to Saturday (9am–12pm and 3:30pm–7pm) Sunday (3:30pm – 7pm).
- Hotel pickup must be situated in Saint Mark or Rialto area. Please communicate the address and hotel name during reservation checkout and 24-hours before the tour. Otherwise, the meeting point will be at the Venice Tours office in "San Marco 1130," which is 1 minute from Saint Mark's Square."
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- From Aug. 6th to enter the glass factory you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- Most travelers can participate
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private tour on Murano Island.