1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Doge's Palace audio guide to download on your mobile
Reservation of Doge's Palace skip the line tickets
Tickets must be paid on the spot
Departure & Return
Departure PointDoge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Tickets have to be collected at Venice Tours Assistance Point - St. Mark's Square - Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124. ENTRANCE TICKETS MUST BE PAID ON THE SPOT:
Until 30th April 2021: € 13 ADULT - € 5 UNTIL 6-14 Y.O - FREE UNDER 6 Y.O.
From 1st May 2021 € 25 ADULT - € 13 UNTIL 6-14 Y.O - FREE UNDER 6 Y.O.
You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT". From 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point. Please, go there and ask for the ticket.
The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".
8/17/2020 - 7/28/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Venice Tours Assistance Point, Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- TICKETS MUST BE PAID AT VENICE TOURS ASSISTANCE POINT:Until 30th April 2021: € 13 ADULT - € 5 UNTIL 6-14 Y.O - FREE UNDER 6 Y.O. From 1st May 2021 € 25 ADULT - € 13 UNTIL 6-14 Y.O - FREE UNDER 6 Y.O.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Price: Book Doge's Palace skip the line ticket with audio-guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Price: Book Doge's Palace skip the line ticket with audio-guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Best Price: Book Doge's Palace skip the line ticket with audio-guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesVeniceAttractions & Museums - VenetoMuseum Tickets & Passes - VenetoAttractions & Museums - TrevisoMuseum Tickets & Passes - TrevisoAttractions & Museums - PaduaMuseum Tickets & Passes - PaduaCategory
Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Bridge of SighsScuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaBuranoLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)AqualandiaCampo Santa Maria FormosaSanta Croce Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Venice IslandsChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Campo San Bartolomeo