- 2-hour combo walking tour and gondola ride in Venice
- Learn about the city's maritime history and Renaissance wonders from a local guide
- See iconic landmarks plus tucked-away treasures that many visitors miss
- Marvel at the mysterious Bovolo Staircase
- Admire by the legendary Teatro La Fenice opera house and Rialto Bridge
- Soak up the romantic atmosphere on a gondola ride through the city's famous canals
Departure & Return
Meet our staff (holding the sign TOUR) in front of the Post Office behind Saint Mark’s Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this is a shared tour; it is a 5 person gondola so you will be sharing it with others
- Since it's a shared tour, there might be a queue and a waiting time to get on your gondola.
- This tour takes place entire outdoors and does not include entry fees
- No refunds are given for no shows or late comers.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The tour will be provided rain or shine, though may be cancelled if tides are exceptionally high. In this case we will provide a full refund
- This tour is likely to be bilingual during low season
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Venice Combination Gondola and Walking Tour.