Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line guided tour of the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica
- Explore the seat of the once-powerful Venetian Republic on a guided visit to the Doge's Palace
- Admire the largest painted canvas in the world inside the palace
- Marvel at the gorgeous Byzantine mosaics in St. Mark's Basilica
Departure & Return
Meet our staff (holding the sign "TOUR") in front of the arches on the left side of the blue Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For security reasons, backpacks and bags must be left at the free deposit in Calle San Basso; they are not allowed in the basilica
- No refund will be given for no shows or late comers.
- Wheelchair partially accessible, due to structural reasons some areas of the Doge's Palace are not accessible, so the tour may be limited. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The tour will be provided rain or shine, though may be cancelled if tides are exceptionally high. In this case we'll provide a full refund
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Do NOT try to do these sites without a tour like this!" See review
- "Doing this early was a good idea and we got in and around very quickly and were not rushed nor was it too crowded." See review
- "Viator needs much specificity (like the cruise lines do on their tours) about difficulty walking, distance walking and if there are a large number of stairs." See review