9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Bottled water (Dolomia)
National Park fees
Cable car ride
Departure & Return
Parcheggio S. Andrea AVM S.p.A. , Rio Terà Sant'Andrea, 469, 30135 Venezia VE, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Parcheggio NCC Piazzale Roma
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress appropriately to mountain area.
- During winter time, the tour will operated upon confirmation of the roads conditions
- In case of closed roads for any reason, the itinerary may change or the tour not operated
- Not recommended for car sick suffers
- The duration of tours is approximately 10 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taxi Cortina Sci NCC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolomite Mountains starting from Venice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolomite Mountains starting from Venice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dolomite Mountains starting from Venice?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Dolomite Mountains starting from Venice
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVeniceBus Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoBus Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli) Tours & TicketsBurano Tours & TicketsMurano Tours & TicketsBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo) Tours & TicketsSan Lazzaro degli Armeni Tours & TicketsVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta) Tours & TicketsAccademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia) Tours & TicketsCampo San Bartolomeo Tours & TicketsCampo San Luca Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo) Tours & TicketsSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal) Tours & TicketsBridge of Sighs Tours & TicketsRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto) Tours & TicketsVenice Islands Tours & TicketsMazzorbo Tours & TicketsPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim) Tours & TicketsMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo) Tours & TicketsCorrer Museum (Museo Correr) Tours & Tickets