9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Bottled water (Dolomia)
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Parcheggio S. Andrea AVM S.p.A. , Rio Terà Sant'Andrea, 469, 30135 Venezia VE, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Parcheggio NCC Piazzale Roma
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of tours is approximately 10 hours
- During winter time, the tour will operated upon confirmation of the roads conditions
- In case of closed roads for any reason, the itinerary may change or the tour not operated
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately to mountain area
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taxi Cortina Sci NCC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lakes of the Dolomites: Misurina, Braies, 3 Peaks & Cortina starting from Venice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lakes of the Dolomites: Misurina, Braies, 3 Peaks & Cortina starting from Venice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lakes of the Dolomites: Misurina, Braies, 3 Peaks & Cortina starting from Venice?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Lakes of the Dolomites: Misurina, Braies, 3 Peaks & Cortina starting from Venice
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVeniceBus Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoBus Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia) Tours & TicketsLake Misurina (Lago di Misurina) Tours & TicketsPiombi Tours & TicketsCampo San Luca Tours & TicketsVenice Islands Tours & TicketsMurano Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Maria Formosa Tours & TicketsScuola Grande di San Rocco Tours & TicketsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsSanta Croce Tours & TicketsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica) Tours & TicketsBrenta Riviera Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Margherita Tours & TicketsBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo) Tours & TicketsLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice) Tours & TicketsVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia) Tours & TicketsMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo) Tours & TicketsPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim) Tours & TicketsCorrer Museum (Museo Correr) Tours & TicketsBurano Tours & Tickets