Are you interested in?
425 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
691 Tours & Activities
Rialto Bridge (Ponte di Rialto) Tours
274 Tours & Activities
1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
When the sun sets in Venice, discover the ancient legends and ghost stories that haunt the city on an evening walking tour. Escape the crowded places and follow a guide through the backstreets of the historic Rialto, Cannaregio, and Castello districts as you uncover the mysteries of the past. It’s a safe way to explore Venice at night without getting lost and to see illuminated squares, canals, and palaces that most tourists miss.
- See a hidden side of Venice after dark on an evening walking tour
- Hear ghost stories and legends from an entertaining guide
- Learn abut the city's past and see historic monuments in a different light
- Fun and safe way to experience Venice at night
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour with a qualified and experienced tour guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointChurch of San Bartolomeo di Rialto, Salizzada Pio X, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The visit could be bilingual
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after; otherwise, it will be refunded)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore the Mysteries and Secrets of Venice?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore the Mysteries and Secrets of Venice?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore the Mysteries and Secrets of Venice?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore the Mysteries and Secrets of Venice?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 21441P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceGhost & Vampire Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoGhost & Vampire Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoGhost & Vampire Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaCategory
Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)MuranoAqualandiaBuranoVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Santa Croce Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)MazzorboCampo Santa Maria FormosaBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Museo del VetroBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)