Are you interested in?
St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco) Tours
186 Tours & Activities
Grand Canal Tours
189 Tours & Activities
429 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Venice is home to many spectacular landmarks, but shortlisting them and planning an itinerary when traveling with kids can be challenging. Take the stress out of your trip planning, and benefit from the assistance of a child-friendly guide who provides treasure hunts, stories, and games. As it’s a private tour, the trip can be tailored to children’s ages and interests. Highlights include St. Mark’s Basilica, Rialto Bridge, the Grand Canal.
- Explore Venice’s highlights without getting lost by having a guide
- Tick off many top sights, such as Rialto Bridge, and the Grand Canal
- Great for kids—a guide provides games, contests, and treasure hunts
- Avoid waiting in long lines at St. Mark’s Basilica with skip-the-line entry
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line entrance tickets
Professional, kid-friendly guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza San Marco, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsRialto Bridge, Ponte di Rialto, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venice Tours With Kids
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 107833P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Piombi Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle San PoloMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Campo San BartolomeoCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Venetian Lagoon (Laguna Veneta) Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)MuranoChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)DorsoduroFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Aqualandia