5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
With ancient vineyards thriving in the fertile, sun-soaked hills, pretty Valdobbiadene is famous as the home of Prosecco—and the region makes the perfect day trip from Venice. On this tour, visit a traditional Valdobbiadene winery and vineyards with your guide, and sample three different styles of the Prosecco in production. With lunch plus pickup and drop-off in central Venice included, find out how Prosecco is made the traditional Valdobbiadene way.
- Visit a traditional Valdobbiadene winery with your guide
- Sample locally made Prosecco among the vineyards where it’s made
- Lunch plus Prosecco-tastings are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from central Venice
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Wine tasting
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asolando @It-Excellence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Venice or Treviso, Half Day Prosecco Tour, with a certified Sommelier ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Venice or Treviso, Half Day Prosecco Tour, with a certified Sommelier ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Venice or Treviso, Half Day Prosecco Tour, with a certified Sommelier ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Venice or Treviso, Half Day Prosecco Tour, with a certified Sommelier ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrevisoVeniceFood Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - TrevisoWine Tastings - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoFood Tours - PaduaBus Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Campo San BartolomeoCampo San LucaSan PoloBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)DorsoduroCampo Santa MargheritaChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Museo del VetroVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)AqualandiaSanta Croce Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)