- 4-hour food and wine walking tour of Venice's historic Jewish ghetto
- Explore one of the city's most unique neighborhoods with a guide
- Visit six restaurants, delis, and bakeries to sample authentic Venetian dishes
- Learn about the history of the Cannaregio area and its long culinary traditions
- Tastings add up to a diverse and satisfying meal
Departure & Return
You will meet the guide outside the Gam Gam restaurant near Guglie bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- When artichokes are not in season, you will taste other local specialties.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Jewish Ghetto Food Tour in Venice: Pasta Wine Gelato And Much More!.