4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Typical aperitif from Venice
pasta from Venice with sauce
Dessert like tiramisu
Tiramisu is the most well known dessert in Italy. Made with mascarpone, coffee and cookies
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Salizada Carminati, 2267, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Meeting point: CAMPO SAN BOLDO, in sestiere san polo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice: cooking class in a secret garden?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice: cooking class in a secret garden?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Venice: cooking class in a secret garden?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice: cooking class in a secret garden?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Venice: cooking class in a secret garden
7 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeVeniceCooking Classes - VenetoDining Experiences - VenetoCooking Classes - TrevisoDining Experiences - TrevisoCooking Classes - PaduaDining Experiences - PaduaCategory
Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Campo Santa MargheritaBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Campo Santa Maria FormosaBuranoSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteCampo San LucaSan PoloChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)