- Half-day cruise to Murano Island and Burano Island
- Learn how Murano glass is made during a glass-blowing demonstration
- Visit a lace-making factory on Burano Island
- Private transport ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Local guide will wait outside the Church which between locanda Vivaldi and Hotel Metropole. Close by boat station San Zaccaria From Santa Lucia train station and Piazzale Roma car terminal at use line 4.1 or 5.1
What To Expect
Arrive at Murano Island and jump off for a walking tour of the tranquil island, pausing to admire the 12th-century Church of Santi Maria e Donato. Then, discover the island’s claim to fame—Murano glass—as you visit a glass factory, enjoy a traditional glass-blowing demonstration, and perhaps purchase some exquisite hand-made souvenirs.
Back on the boat, it’s a short cruise to Burano Island, where the multi-colored houses and picturesque fishing port make for some striking photo opportunities. After taking in the scenery, pay a visit to a lace factory to discover the island’s rich lace-making heritage.
After returning to the mainland, your tour ends back in San Marco Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glass factory Colleoni Murano
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The guide was very knowledgeable, the tour allowed also “free time” to hang around." See review
- "This was the tour i found that was a littel more expensive then te other ones but was a private tour, and it was super worht it." See review
- "There were other tours for more and I wasn’t sure this would be good, but it was great." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews