Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
515 Tours & Activities
23 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
976 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
The Peggy Guggenheim Collection is one of the most modern art museums in Italy. You can enjoy a much richer experience visiting the collection with this private tour. After exploring the Dorsoduro district, your Venetian art historian will take you to the museum to see works by Picasso, Mirò, Max Ernst, Dali, and more, and learn all about Guggenheim's life.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Get a richer experience of the collection than possible alone
- Led by a local Venetian art historian
- Flexibility to customize the tour to your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide with PHd in History of Art
Entrance fees : 15,00 euro adults - 12,00 euro students
Departure & Return
Departure PointGallerie dell'Accademia, Campo della Carita, 1050, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsPeggy Guggenheim Collection, Dorsoduro, 701-704, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tickets entrances to the museum 15.00 euro
- Tickets entrance students up to 26 years old 12.00 euro
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fiorella Pagotto
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of the Peggy Guggenheim collection and Dorsoduro?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour of the Peggy Guggenheim collection and Dorsoduro?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour of the Peggy Guggenheim collection and Dorsoduro?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour of the Peggy Guggenheim collection and Dorsoduro?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 105857P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoArt Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoArt Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaArt Tours - PaduaCategory
Cannaregio Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Campo Santa Maria FormosaChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniMuseo del VetroCampo Santa MargheritaMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Campo San BartolomeoBrenta RivieraSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Venetian Lagoon (Laguna Veneta) Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)