Explore our promoted experiences
- Cooking class with a local
- Learn to prepare traditional Italian dishes
- Market and Mercato di Rialto tour included
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
Please meet Massimo at Caffe Vergnano 1882 located at Rialto San Polo, 129, 30125 Venezia VE. It is a cafe close to the Rialto bridge and is really easy to find. Massimo will be waiting for you outside the cafe. Here is a Google maps link to the location: https://goo.gl/maps/1sjfLrU1fUE2
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff