Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour of Padua from Venice
- Take the train from Venice to Padua (own expense)
- Visit St. Anthony’s Basilica and Scrovegni Chapel
- See Prato della Valle and Palazzo della Ragione
- Entrance to Zuckermann Palace or the Eremitani Civic Museum included
Departure & Return
Vaporetto stop The meeting point is located on the main island and is very central in Venice. You will see a small store selling maps and newspaper as well as a luggage service. Your tour guide will be waiting for you there Dates: See Availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please be at the meeting point at least 5-10 minutes prior to the meeting time to make sure you find the correct meeting point with our guide because if you are late, it is almost impossible to catch up firstly because we are going to a different city. Secondly, at Scrovegni Chapel, only 25 people are allowed in at a time, and if we miss showing up at the time slot that we are assigned to, then it is very likely that we will not be able to get into the chapel on that particular day if tickets are sold out. Therefore, it is very crucial for you to show up on time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY J&H Enterprises, LLC
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.