Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Walking tour of Venice's top attractions
- Discover St. Mark's Square, Rialto Bridge, and the former house of Marco Polo
- Skip the long lines at St. Mark's Basilica with fast-track entrance
- Upgrade your experience to include a water-taxi ride along the Grand Canal
Departure & Return
Semi Private with Water Taxi Ride: Meet your guide next to Ponte della Paglia, the bridge with the view of the Ponte dei Sospiri (Bridge of Sighs), in front of the Doge's Palace, facing the lagoon.
St. Mark's Basilica + Gondola: Meet your guide in front of the bronze statue of a man (Carlo Goldoni) in Campo S. Bortolomio (a.k.a. Campo san Bórtolo and Campo San Bartolomeo), near the San Marco side of the Rialto Bridge.
What To Expect
Wander away from the crowds to explore hidden gems and unique architecture. Stroll around the squares of Campo San Luca and Campo SS Giovanni Paolo, and stop at the former home of the medieval merchant explorer Marco Polo.
Make your way to St. Mark’s Square for a guided overview of its world-famous attractions. At the glorious, Italo-Byzantine St. Mark’s Basilica, skip the long line and head straight inside to admire the basilica's ornate interiors and fascinating artifacts.
Tour with Gondola ride:
You will enjoy a shared gondola tour of the waterways with a real local gondoliere. We’ll start on Venice’s main thoroughfare, the much-traveled Grand Canal, where we’ll see such sights as Santa Maria della Salute Church, a 17th-century Baroque building constructed by lucky plague survivors to thank God for sparing their lives. Next, we’ll veer off down the quieter minor canals where we’ll float lazily by more iconic city sights and under its famous bridges. You will catch views of the dazzling Fenice Opera House and Theatre, the former home of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in Venice, the magnificent Church of San Moisè and the gothic style Bauer Palace.'
Upgrade to a small-group tour:
Enjoy a more personalized experience with a group of no more than 10 people. Start your tour with a water taxi ride along Venice’s Grand Canal, and visit the famous Goldoni Theater and Bovolo staircase in addition to all the sights on the standard tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Only small bags are allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you have selected the Gondola Ride Option: Please note that the Gondola ride cannot operate during heavy rain or adverse weather conditions. In this case either an alternate date or a partial refund will be provided to clients
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly suggest this as the starting point for any tourist and then use your next day to venture and get lost on your own, knowing that you only saw the bests." See review
- "Meeting place was easy to find and check in was quick." See review
- "St. Mark Basilica is beautiful and a must visit place if you are in Venice." See review