- Tour of Teatro La Fenice in Venice
- Hear the history of the legendary Venice theater from a local guide
- Learn of prestigious operas such as Verdi’s La Traviata that have taken place at the iconic venue
- Explore the auditorium and royal box while learning about the theater’s architecture
- Admire Teatro La Fenice’s opulent décor and interiors
Departure & Return
In front of La Fenice theatre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your guide at the centrally located Campo San Luca for a short walk to the theater. Inside, marvel at the lavish Baroque decor as you imagine the gilded private boxes and lush velvet seats filled with an admiring, well-dressed crowd. You’ll learn about famous performances and hear stories of the legendary musicians, singers and patrons that passed through the auditorium’s walls.
The ill-fated theater burned to the ground on two separate occasions and has been returned to its former splendor by painstaking restoration work. The name ‘La Fenice’ means ‘phoenix’ in Italian — a fitting moniker for this icon that has twice risen from the ashes. Learn about the multimillion dollar renovation and ask any burning questions before bidding ciao to the theater at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Teatro La Fenice Tour in Venice.