Are you interested in?
12 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
691 Tours & Activities
Shows & Performances
41 Tours & Activities
1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Immerse yourself in the culture of the Venetian Carnival with this exclusive experience held in a historic venue. Receive your own carnival mask to wear as you join in with dancing, listen to live music, and taste traditional Venetian sweets accompanied by Prosecco.
- In-depth experience of Carnival in a historic Venice setting
- Get more insight into Carnival culture than most tourists
- Includes your own Carnival mask to wear during the event
- Enjoy traditional Venetian sweets, as well as Prosecco
Saved to wishlist!
Handmade face mask included
Professional actors’ performance
Live music with clavicembalo
Involvement of the participants
Carnival sweets tasting experience.
Entrance to the Prison Palace of Piazza San Marco
Pick up hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalazzo delle Prigioni - Visits & activities, Calle Seconda de la Fava, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Carnival: The Carnival Experience with Casanova?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Carnival: The Carnival Experience with Casanova?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Carnival: The Carnival Experience with Casanova?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Carnival: The Carnival Experience with Casanova?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 21441P111
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingVeniceSkip-the-Line Tours - VenetoTheaters - VenetoSkip-the-Line Tours - TrevisoTheaters - TrevisoSkip-the-Line Tours - PaduaTheaters - PaduaCategory
San PoloCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Venice IslandsSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaCampo San LucaSanta Croce Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)MuranoMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)