Are you interested in?
429 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
695 Tours & Activities
23 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Beneath Venice’s waterfront palazzos, palaces, and churches lies an underground crypt filled with skulls and a mysterious painted skeleton. This walking tour takes you into the depths beneath Venice, where your guide will show you the hidden tomb—complete with religious frescoes and dark recesses. Then, explore two Venetian districts and learn about the city’s dark history of curses, revenge, and mysterious apparitions.
- Descend beneath Venice into an underground crypt
- Explore two city districts on a guided walking tour
- Hear dark Venetian legends of ghosts, curses, and murders
- Visit hidden sites where these stories took place
Saved to wishlist!
Offer for the crypt (€ 3.00 per person)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointStazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return DetailsAccademia "C", 30123 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Underground Venice?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Underground Venice?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Underground Venice?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Underground Venice?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour guide's English was hard to understand at times, so it made it a little difficult to follow the stories, which may have been more interesting if there wasn't a language barrier." See review
Product code: 25993P41
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceGhost & Vampire Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoGhost & Vampire Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoGhost & Vampire Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Campo Santa Maria FormosaSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)San PoloCampo San LucaBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)BuranoSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Campo San BartolomeoPiombi Venetian Lagoon (Laguna Veneta) Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo