- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica
- Save valuable sightseeing time at two top Venice attractions
- Your guide shares secrets of the sites that many solo visitors miss
- Radio system to help you hear your guide clearly
Departure & Return
We meet customers in front of Columns of San Marco and San Todaro, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia, IT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- • Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult
- • Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour. All customers must be able to autonomously walk, climb and get off the steps
- • Photography is not allowed at St. Mark’s Cathedral only!
- • Due to recent safety concerns, some lines to enter the Doge's Palace may occur even for skip-the-line ticket holders
- • The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of religious functions (in these cases it can be rearranged or refunded)
- • Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- • Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and are knee-length to access St Mark’s Basilica, otherwise you might not be allowed in.
- • For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Basilica
- • The storage service is free of charge but please allow sufficient time to do so
- • Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- • Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- • Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- • There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that customers suffering from claustrophobia, vertigo of cardio-respiratory disorders, pregnant women and Children under 6 are not allowed on this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience