Are you interested in?
429 Tours & Activities
251 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
515 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Expertly guided walking tour
Entrance tickets (should you wish to enter a site)
Departure & Return
Departure PointP.za San Marco, 67, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsVenice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- - Italy is an ancient country with old streets. If your group includes a wheelchair or a guest with mobility issues, you must contact Walks prior to the tour to ensure this tour can be navigated safely.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Half Day Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Half Day Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Half Day Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Half Day Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 15693P189
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Brenta RivieraVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)AqualandiaAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle San PoloFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Ca' Rezzonico Piombi Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)