3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Follow the trail of Robert Langdon and Sienna Brooks on a private tour through the mysteries of Venice as featured in Dan Brown’s bestselling book ‘Inferno.’ Wander through quiet backstreets, look for symbols inside ancient churches, and uncover the dark side of Venice inside its crypts and prisons. Continue the quest for answers on a boat ride across the Venetian Lagoon to the cemeteries of San Michele and through the Venetian Arsenal to search for Dante’s inscriptions on this captivating treasure hunt through the city’s history.
- Private, 3-hour tour of Venice based on Dan Brown's 'Inferno'
- Visit locations featured in the thrilling follow-up to 'The da Vinci Code'
- Look for hidden symbols and inscriptions inside churches, crypts, and squares
- Cruise across the Venetian Lagoon to the island of San Michele
- Learn about the life and mythology of Dante Alighieri
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Campo San Geremia, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice 'Inferno' Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice 'Inferno' Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice 'Inferno' Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice 'Inferno' Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoMovie Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoMovie Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaMovie Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo San LucaAqualandiaMuranoRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)MazzorboScuola Grande di San Rocco Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Campo Santa Maria FormosaSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)