- 4-hourwalking tour of Venice, including guided visits to St. Mark'sBasilica and the Doge's Palace
- Explorethe busy streets between St. Mark's Square and the Rialtoneighborhood
- Enjoyskip-the-line access to both St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge'sPalace
- Seethe gorgeous mosaics adorning the inside of the basilica
- Walkacross the famous Bridge of Sighs from the Doge's Palace
Departure & Return
under the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- In cases of religious ceremonies, exceptionally high tides or other special occasions, access to St Mark's Basilica may not be permitted.
- To visit St Mark's Basilica it is necessary to dress appropriately (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary
- From November 1st to March 31st: Bilingual Tour (explanations during the walking tour are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Venice Landmarks: Walking Tour Plus St Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace Tours.