- 4-hour small-group bike tour of Venice Lido
- Ride a ferry (own expense) with your bike out to the Lido
- Learnabout Venetian history and culture from your expert guide
- Embark on a leisurely bike ride, taking in local sights such as the old Jewish Cemetery as you go
- Explore a unique part of Venice without the usual crowds
- Enjoy the personalized attention that comes from a small-group tour
Departure & Return
If you are arriving by vaperetto get off at tronchetto (car park) then walk along the waterfront toward the Stazione Tronchetto (people mover) you can see the large glass roofing on the skyline. We meet at the entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent/ guardian.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycling Venice Lagoon
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.