Are you interested in?
- Private arrival transfer from Venice cruise terminal to Venice city center
- Be met and assisted when you arrive in Venice
- Private vehicle can fit up to 6 passengers
- See the sights of Venice from a private motorboat
Departure & Return
Departure: Cruise Terminal of Venice. The hostess will be holding a sign with the passengers name written on it at the pier of your cruise.
What To Expect
Motorboats can accommodate up to six people and six pieces of luggage. Transfer service is available 7 days a week. Please provide cruise and hotel details when making your booking. You’ll receive confirmation within 24 hours and a voucher to present to the transfer representative.
Price is per person, based on six adults per motorboat.
Please note: Guests staying at Venice’s Hotel Marriott (Isola delle Rose) will need to pay a surcharge of €20 at the time of service due to the hotel’s more distant location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions. The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage. Baby seats are not available.
- Transfer is wheelchair accessible but if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer and wheel chair assistant MUST be requested at time of booking
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
- Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Venice Private Arrival Transfer by Water Taxi: Cruise Port to Central Venice.