- Shared transfer from Marittima Cruise Port to central Venice by boat
- Stress-free, pre-paid transfer to one of several drop-off locations
- Drop-off locations include San Marco, Rialto and Piazzale Roma; get off at the most convenient stop to your hotel
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 07:00 AM09:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Please provide hotel and cruise details when booking your transfer. You will receive instant confirmation and a travel voucher to show the boat driver. You’ll be asked to reconfirm your pickup time and location 24-48 hours before your arrival by contacting the number on your voucher. Transfer service is available 7 days a week, and each boat accommodates up to 6 people and 6 pieces of luggage.
· Piazzale Roma
· SS Apostoli
· San Vio, Trinita
· San Marco, S.Zaccaria
· San Maria Elisabetta
· Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Venice Marittima Cruise Port is approximately 30 minutes from Venice
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and on to Venice stops
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized