Are you interested in?
- Shared transfer from central Venice to Marittima Cruise Port
- Stress-free, pre-paid transfer leaves from your choice of several boat stops
- Pickup locations include San Marco, Rialto and Piazzale Roma; board at the most convenient stop to your hotel
Departure & Return
Pickup is 2-4 hours before your flight departure time. Exact time will be advised the afternoon prior to your departure transfer date. Our boat driver will meet you at the arranged boat stop along the Grand Canal. Your stop will be chosen as close as to your Hotel as possible. Guests are requested to present themselves at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
What To Expect
Please provide hotel and cruise details when booking your transfer. You will receive instant confirmation and a travel voucher to show the boat driver. You’ll be asked to reconfirm your pickup time and location 24-48 hours before your transfer by contacting the number on your voucher.
· Piazzale Roma
· SS Apostoli
· San Vio, Trinita
· San Marco, S.Zaccaria
· San Maria Elisabetta
· Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Venice Marittima Cruise Port is approximately 30 minutes from Venice
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and on to Venice stops
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Venice Shared Departure Transfer: Central Venice to Marittima Cruise Port.