- Small-group or private walking tour of Venice
- Select a morning or afternoon itinerary
- See top sights like the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square
- Get insider tips and info about Venice
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Stroll the pedestrianized streets to historical areas and particular districts that include Rialto, San Marco, and Cannaregio. Cross charming footbridges that connect some hundreds of small islands that comprise Venice, including the Rialto Bridge. Get a look at the surrounding area, once the financial and trade center of Venice, and walk past Marco Polo's house; where one of the world's most famous travelers was born.
See Campo Santa Margherita and the Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, where the 16th-century Italian painter Titian is buried. Upon crossing Campo San Bartolomeo see the Church of San Giovanni e Paolo, the resting place of many Venice doges, or leaders, of the city-state. See the Scuola Grande di San Rocco and finish at St. Mark's Square (Piazza San Marco).
Your guide can offer recommendations on where to eat and how to spend your free time in Venice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Venice Sightseeing Walking Tour with a Local Guide.
- "We took the tour on our first full day in Venice and it really provide useful as we walked around on our own in the days that followed." See review
- "On time, good english and you'll get a good picture at the Rialto Bridge." See review
- "Definitely recommend this tour for your first time in Venice!" See review