Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a 3-hour walking tour around the beautiful city of Venice
- Skip the lines at St. Mark’s Basilica and Doge’s Palace
- Learn about the city’s rich history and culture from your guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
St Mark's Square, between the two white columns
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people is required for the tour to operate, if we do not reach this minimum there is a possibility the tour will be cancelled and customers refunded
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not suitable for those with limited mobility
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- The group is up to 20 people
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance or a part of the tour
- The itinerary of the tour can change in the order depending on the tickets availability
- Please note:Your tour includes a Murano Blowing glass demo held true venetian master in a Blowing Glass Factory.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Wonders SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands