Departure & Return
Getting out from the station on your right looking at the canal, at the benches near a bronze statue.
the most scenic place in Venice, where Canal Grande and Giudecca Canal meet, with views on Doge's Palace, St. Marks' basin, Riva degli Schiavoni and San Giorgio and Giudecca islands,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY [deTour]ist - Tour Leader & Nature and Interpretive Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Venice on the silver screen.