7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This tour is a fast and efficient way to get between Venice and Zagreb. You’ll avoid the crowds on public transport by having a convenient Venice hotel pickup included. The tour will give you access to one of Slovenia's top attractions—the magnificent Postojna Cave. You’ll have time to see the caves before heading to Croatia’s captial—Zagreb. Your driver will drop you off at your hotel, and then you’ll be able to explore the city at your own pace.
- See a spectacular natural wonder—Postojna Cave
- Travel between Venice and Zagreb in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Avoid busy public transport—Venice hotel pickup included
- Enjoy the freedom of free time to explore Zagreb independently
Saved to wishlist!
Professional driver/tour leader
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
One-way private transfer
Local guide in Postojna Cave
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Santa Croce,30100, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Radićeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Your hotel in Zagreb
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Warm clothes recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Budget Transfer Croatia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice to Zagreb with Postojna Cave tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceBus Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoBus Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia) Tours & TicketsPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim) Tours & TicketsCa' Rezzonico Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria della Salute Tours & TicketsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsBrenta Riviera Tours & TicketsBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo) Tours & TicketsVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo Tours & TicketsVenice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa) Tours & TicketsBurano Tours & TicketsCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal) Tours & TicketsMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo) Tours & TicketsSan Polo Tours & TicketsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica) Tours & TicketsMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto) Tours & TicketsCannaregio Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Maria Formosa Tours & Tickets