10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience Mexico’s coffee tradition and impressive pueblos magicos on this full-day guided tour. Save time with convenient hotel pickup and drop off and travel in a comfortable, climate-controlled minivan. See the hacienda that once belonged to Antonio López de Santa Anna, the notorious former military leader and president, cruise through coffee farms and visit the picturesque colonial towns of Xico and Coatepec, one of the region’s most important coffee producers.
- Explore Veracruz’s countryside with an informative guide
- Visit a historic hacienda that belonged to a former-president
- Learn about the region’s vibrant coffee culture and production
- Get a taste of small town Mexico at pueblos magicos Xico and Coatepec
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up can be from all the hotels in Veracruz-Boca del Rio.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amphibian Operadora Turistica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coatepec and Xico Magical Towns Plus Xalapa Day Trip from Veracruz?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coatepec and Xico Magical Towns Plus Xalapa Day Trip from Veracruz?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coatepec and Xico Magical Towns Plus Xalapa Day Trip from Veracruz?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coatepec and Xico Magical Towns Plus Xalapa Day Trip from Veracruz?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Coatepec and Xico Magical Towns Plus Xalapa Day Trip from Veracruz
7 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeracruzBus Tours - Central MexicoNature and Wildlife - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoCoffee & Tea Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoCategory