3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Official English Speaking Guide of Verona
Third Party Liability Insurance
Everything don't mentioned in the "Inclusion List"
Departure & Return
Rigaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR, Italy
You will meet our guide at La Bicicletteria bike shop.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: no particular restriction, just wear comfortable
- Minimum age to join the tour: 9 years old / 135 cm height
- No refunds for late arrival
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike The City
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Verona Highlights Small-Group Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Verona Highlights Small-Group Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Verona Highlights Small-Group Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Verona Highlights Small-Group Bike Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeronaMountain Bike Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoMountain Bike Tours - VicenzaHistorical Tours - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaMountain Bike Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante) Tours & TicketsGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia) Tours & TicketsVerona Arena Tours & TicketsScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere) Tours & TicketsRoman Theater and Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsPorta Palio Tours & TicketsSoave Tours & TicketsPorta Borsari Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant’Anastasia Tours & TicketsAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti) Tours & TicketsPonte Pietra Tours & TicketsVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare) Tours & TicketsCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio) Tours & TicketsPiazza delle Erbe Tours & TicketsVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsNicolis Museum Tours & TicketsCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero) Tours & TicketsMovieland Park Tours & Tickets