Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, 2-hour discovery tour of Verona
- Visit the city's most important monuments and tucked-away treasures
- See evidence of the city's ancient Roman roots at the Arena
- Stroll through charming squares and narrow sidestreets in the UNESCO-listed city center
- Get romantic at Juliet's Balcony
- Itinerary can be customized to suit your interests
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Near the Horse statue of King Victor Emmanuel II in Piazza Bra. Your guide will be holding a LivTours sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn how Verona experienced a resurgence during the Middle Ages to become one of northern Italy's most important cities, presided over by the powerful Scaligeri family. Hear tales of intrigue at the former family headquarters in Signori Square, known locally as Dante Square. Today, Verona is best known as a city of romance, thanks to its use as a setting for Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Visit Juliet’s Balcony, inspired by the tale of star-crossed lovers and a perfect place to imagine scenes of moonlit promises and forbidden rendezvous.
From here, explore charming alleyways and side streets that lead to the Adige River and rewarding views of Ponte Pietra, the Arena, and the Archaeological Museum. The 2-hour tour can be customized to suit your interests, and may include other landmarks like the Verona Cathedral, the Gavi family arch, and the ateliers of the Carega District. Feel free to ask all the questions you like, and get recommendations from your guide on the best spots in town for an authentic Veronese meal.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LivTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas