- Spend three hours exploring Verona with a licensed guide
- Choose form morning or afternoon departures
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Your guide can customize this tour based on your interests
Departure & Return
The Gavi's roman triumphal arch is located at Piazzetta Castelvecchio along Corso Cavour. The arch is near the castle called Castelvecchio
At Juliet's house located at via Cappello 23
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- In order to see the most important spots in Verona you need to walk thro all the city centre
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alliet’ARTI Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas