1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Self-guided visit of Versailles gardens
Access the Gardens
Entrance to the Palace of Versailles
Audio guide with interactive map to download on your device
Access to temporary Exhibitions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring Comfortable shoes, Passport or ID card for children
- Not allowed: Pets Baby strollers Food and drinks Luggage or large bags Selfie sticks Umbrellas
- Over summer's high season, high volumes of visitors come to the palace making it busier than usual
- You can stay in the palace until it closes
- Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers that contain metal are not allowed inside the palace but inside the gardens
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Gardens: 1 April - 31 October: 08:00 - 20:30 , 1 November - 31 March: 08:00 - 18:00, The gardens close at 17:30 on Saturdays with Fountain Night Shows from 6 June to 1 November
- Getting There: RER: Line C to Versailles-Château-Rive Gauche, SNCF trains from Montparnasse Station: to Versailles-Chantiers, SNCF trains from Saint-Lazare Station: to Versailles-Rive Droite,
- Parking: There are several paid car parks inside and outside the Estate. Access is free of charge for disabled visitors' vehicles, upon presentation of supporting documents
- Meet point for live tour guide: CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES Place d'Armes, 78000 VERSAILLES Metro : Versailles Château Rive Gauche
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Travelfication
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palace of Versailles, Gardens, Trianon & Grand Canal Park (Audioguide+Fast Pass)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Palace of Versailles, Gardens, Trianon & Grand Canal Park (Audioguide+Fast Pass)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Palace of Versailles, Gardens, Trianon & Grand Canal Park (Audioguide+Fast Pass)
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingVersaillesSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceMuseum Tickets & Passes - Île-de-FranceCategory
Royal Opera of Versailles (L'Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles) Tours & TicketsVersailles Fountains (Les Fontaines) Tours & TicketsScent Courtyard (Cour des Senteurs) Tours & TicketsOrangerie of Versailles (l’Orangerie de Versailles) Tours & TicketsVersailles Royal Chapel (La Chapelle Royale) Tours & TicketsAcademy of Equestrian Arts Tours & Tickets